This release is OBSOLETE. Please, use 4.2 or later.
This includes some exciting new features, like SAT>IP support (both client & server), improved access management, improved transcoding and many bugfixes for streaming.
For the full changelog you can consult github, but beware this is pretty big!
- new uuid/idnode system to store and control data entries
- improved ACL
- added streaming profiles
- Complete rewrite
- Added SAT>IP Client support
- Added SAT>IP Server support
- Added HDHomeRun Client support
- Rewritten IPTV support (UDP/RTP/HTTP/RTSP)
- Updates for recent linuxdvb API
- Better epggrab code
- new duplicate check algorithm
- better webui
HTSP / XBMC Improvements¶
- many extensions
- updated almost everything
- added timeshift to RAM
See Download section.
- tvheadend-4.0.1 — Release on github.
- tvheadend-4.0.2 — Release on github. Changes 4.0.1-4.0.2
- tvheadend-4.0.3 — Release on github. Changes 4.0.2-4.0.3
- tvheadend-4.0.4 — Release on github. Changes 4.0.3-4.0.4
- tvheadend-4.0.5 — Release on github. Changes 4.0.4-4.0.5
- tvheadend-4.0.6 — Release on github. Changes 4.0.2-4.0.3
- tvheadend-4.0.7 — Release on github. Changes 4.0.6-4.0.7
- tvheadend-4.0.8 — Release on github. Changes 4.0.7-4.0.8
- tvheadend-4.0.9 — Release on github. Changes 4.0.8-4.0.9
- tvheadend-4.0.10 — Release on github. Changes 4.0.9-4.0.10