SAT>IP with IPTV input: "pids=all" only sends "pids=0"
|Found in version:||last version||Affected Versions:|
I'm using one SAT>IP client that tries to receive the full transport stream.
It sends these commands:
- OPTIONS rtsp://192.168.1.40:554/ RTSP/1.0
- SETUP rtsp://192.168.1.40:554/?...
- PLAY rtsp://192.168.1.40:554/stream=1?pids=all RTSP/1.0
- TEARDOWN rtsp://192.168.1.40:554/stream=1 RTSP/1.0
And it receives over the RTP stream only packets for pid=0.
The key point is that the source is a IPTV multicast input, with a MPTS full a lot of pids.
Please, can you fix this error?
#2 Updated by Mono Polimorph 11 months ago
Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
last version = v4.1-2418-g8e2b583 ?
I check it today with the last version in the repository. And yes, the current version works with "pids=all". Thanks a lot!
However, I found an annoying problem: When I receive the full TS and the channel saturates (less bandwith in the network than the full TS), in this specific case my client hangs... and then the Tvheadend server goes wrong... some parts of the UI doesn't work and I can't check the status.
It seems the server enters in an finite loop. In the log the last messages are:
- [ DEBUG]:satips: 0/6BE9F04E/11: SETUP from ...
- [ INFO]:subscription: 000B: "SAT>IP" subscribing to mux ...
And no more messages. You know what happens?